Company Profile
Open Date 21-12-2022
Close Date 23-12-2022
Exchange NSE SME
Lot Size 600 Shares
Issue Price ₹ 197 per share
Issue Size 80,52,000 Equity Shares
Application Amount ₹ 1,18,200
Recommendation Apply
Company was incorporated in the year 2011 and is headquartered in Thane, Maharashtra. Company is engaged in providing real estate broking services. They deal in new constructed properties where they assist both developers and customers. They operate their business through direct selling from their in-house sales team and Direct Selling Agent listed on mymangnet platform for referral services. Currently they generate 80.00% of our revenue via direct selling and remaining 20.00% via mymagnet platform.
(Read more on the review)

Summary of Financials (All financials in Lakh)

For the Period Ended June-22 Mar-22 Mar-21
Total Assets 1,948.61 1,718.99 1,224.23
Net Assets 1,092.59 954.08 635.67
Total Borrowings 21.36 22.32 -
Total Revenue 1,239.28 3,030.58 1,472.85
Profit After Tax 138.51 318.41 199.14

Tentative Timeline

Opening Date 21-12-2022
Closing Date 23-12-2022
Basis of Allotment 28-12-2022
Initiation of Refunds 29-12-2022
Credit of Shares to Demat 30-12-2022
Listing Date 02-01-2023

Objects of the Issue

Working Capital requirements of the Company
To meet Issue Expenses
General Corporate Purpose

Contact Information

Registered Office Homesfy Realty Limited 1602, 16th Floor, Dev Corpora Near Cadbury Junction, Thane-400601, Maharashtra
Phone +91 22 4971 0264

Registrar Details

Name Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone +91-22-6263 8200

IPO Reservation

Anchor Investor Shares Offered -
Market Maker Shares Offered 40,800 (5.07%)
Other Shares Offered 3,82,200 (47.47%)
Retail Shares Offered 3,82,200 (47.47%)
Total Shares Offered 8,05,200 (100%)

Shareholding Pattern

Pre Issue Share Holding (Promoters) 71.69%
Post Issue Share Holding (Promoters) 52.80%

Contact Us to Enable Your Success!